Web hosting provider, The Planet, one of the global provider in IT web hosting, announced its new Virtual Rack Solution Bundles, this is a pre-configured solutions for web hosting with two and more servers. Virtual Rack is available in three kinds of packages, these bundles are featured to meet various hosting requirements, and it starts from basic till advanced hosting. This Virtual Rack solution is good for clients who need a flexible, scalable infrastructure to contain rapid growth.
The bundles are available in three types which make purchasing process very simple:
- The Performance Bundle is The Planet’s highest robust solution. It added to the Advanced and Essential Bundle an additional quad-core Web server for a total of three servers, they are fully managed with dedicated Cisco ASA 5510SP firewall, also a wide array of managed services, like backup, security and server monitoring.
- The Advanced Bundle has all the features of the Essential package, and a RAID 1 database server with 15,000RPM SAS drives to make database access very fast. This also includes superior load balancing, with three times the capacity and speed of the Essential Bundle.
- The Essential Bundle has two Intel quad-core servers with load balancing. This system is ideal for mission-critical applications.
Bryce Edwards, The Planet’s general manager for complex infrastructure said “Many SMBs require the ability to grow their hosted environments quickly and easily, yet aren’t sure where to start,” he also added “With our new Virtual Rack Solution Bundles, we’ve prepackaged three of our most popular virtual rack configurations, making it an easy choice to meet particular business requirements. All of our bundles feature drive-level redundancy, 1Gbps connection speed and bandwidth pooling, and customers receive additional value by taking advantage of low introductory pricing.”
There is also an offer from The Planet that ends on Dec. 31; they are the Virtual Rack Solution Bundles with unbeatable prices. The Advanced Bundle is priced now for $1,329.60 per month, this is a 20% savings. The Performance Bundle is priced at $2,048.85 per month; it is discounted for more than 25%. The Essential Bundle now has a price of $801.55 per month, normally the price is $943 per month.
Latest posts by Mary Smith (see all)
- CloudPassage Inc Launches Python SDK for Halo® Platform - December 22, 2016
- VMware Launches KaaS Cloud Service on Photon Platform - October 19, 2016
- IBM to Extend Its Mainframe Based Cloud Capabilities to CSC Inc Clients - August 1, 2016