A2Hosting web hosting provider, a linux based web hosting company, announced that its web hosting packages will now support Magento. A2Hosting states that Magento which is created by Varien, offers tools to manage every facet of the creation and the nurturing of an e-commerce website; from the control of the site via Magento’s shopping cart, the handling of product shipments, writing product reviews and more. It adds that each A2Hosting shared, reseller and semi-dedicated hosting package is stocked with everything needed to use Magento as an e-store solution.
The company claims that Magento was developed around the key concept of flexibility. Some of these flexible features that A2Hosting customers will enjoy include:
* Ability for customers to rate and evaluate products for future customers to read
* Flexible coupon options
* Control of multiple stores from one administration panel
* Customer option to ship to multiple addresses without completing multiple orders
* Single page checkout leading to higher conversion rates
Bryan Muthig, CEO of A2 Hosting, commented on the release: “Anytime we can offer our customers the latest tools necessary to allow them to succeed, we are happy to do so. We are excited to offer support for the hybrid e-commerce capabilities of Magento in addition to our other shopping cart solutions.”
A2Hosting web hosting provider with its headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, A2 Hosting, Inc is a web hosting company focused on satisfying customers’ needs by giving a full service provider of web and internet hosting services. Their range of services include affordable hosting for personal homepages
up to full service solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. Their flexibility allows them to design a solution specific to clients need and within a good price range. They support a wide range of internet technologies including PHP, Perl, Ruby, MySQL and Postgres databases, SSL and more.
Latest posts by Jessica Martin (see all)
- SAP’s HCM Suite to Be Launched on Microsoft Azure - October 20, 2016
- OFF-Site WAN Services Enhanced to Improve Cloud Performance - August 17, 2016
- Rackspace Kick-starts Fanatical Support Expansion for Microsoft Azure - May 18, 2016